Sayings For Wedding Notes Need Puerto Rican Spanish "love You" Sayings For Wedding Favors.?

Need Puerto Rican spanish "love you" sayings for wedding favors.? - sayings for wedding notes

How to "marry" with my husband Friday. 8 / 29, our wedding day for the first time 10 years ago, and we renew our vows on our anniversary to celebrate. My husband is from Puerto Rico and I am but I do not (Puerto Rico). :)
I paint and favors the center of our table and wanted to paint something from the wedding in Nice. I would say things like ...
You are my heart (Spanish - anyone knows the correct translation?)
Perhaps other such romantic notions of translation in Spanish and English? I promise to love and appreciate that although the death separates us ...
I do not know? "I'm so bad! HELP!

2 comments:

Happynes... said...

"You're my heart You are my heart = (accent on o)
-I promised to love and respect ...= promise to love and protect (guard) for the rest of our lives.
"You are the light of my life = You are the light of my life
- The 10 best years of my life = Ten years of my life
"My love for you grows day by day = My love for you grows every day
"The man of my dreams = man of my dreams or my prince charming.
If he is originally from Puerto Rico, such as singing salsa, Have U Heard husband Marc Anthony (by Jennifer Lopez) (Puerto Rico), some love songs, he was her husband, ...
Vivir lo nuestro
Tu Amor Me Hare Bien
I spend my life loving you
Te Amare
She came to my
The moon is our love
This price is the sky?
Escapemonos (Marc Anthony and J'Lo)


jtreez said...

I love you - I love you
J'adore - Adore You
I love you - I love you (I love you more literally, I love, is more romantic, I believe)
You 're my heart - You are (My heart or with an accent in the second)
You are the flower of my life - the flower of my life (like saying that you are the love of my life)

I love you all my life - I Love My Life "(accent on e in" love ")

I hope that helps! Congratulations!

Post a Comment